- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE FOR SALE IN RUSHALL
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER
- REAR SITTING ROOM AND SEPARATE FRONT LOUNGE
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER AND FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE (ACCESSED TO THE REAR)
- 3 BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- WOOD BURNING STOVE
iLove homes® are offering for sale this well presented family home providing well proportioned and extended accommodation. All amenities are available close at hand including a variety of shops and services at Rushall together with easy access to Walsall, Brownhills and Aldridge. An excellent public transport network connects all neighbouring centres with the property located to give easy access on to all major road networks. Schools for all ages are located nearby as well as the highly regarded Queen Mary’s boys and girls schools, situated in Walsall.
An entrance hall gives access to an impressive lounge with having a feature fireplace with wood burning stove and a bay window to the front aspect. Double doors from the lounge lead through to the spacious fitted dining kitchen offering a range of fitted units with window to the side and ample space for a dining table. Having a further sitting room with French doors opening onto the rear garden, there is also a useful utility room and a ground floor shower room. The first floor accommodation provides a master bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes in addition to two further well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally a gravelled driveway provides off road parking, whilst there is a garage with access to the rear and a good size private rear garden. The property which benefits from PVCu double glazing and gas central heating, briefly comprises:
IMPRESSIVE LOUNGE 14'max into bay x 12'3'min x 12'
FITTED KITCHEN/DINER 15'9'max x 12'3'min x 11'max x 10'6'min
REAR SITTING ROOM 13' x 8'
UTILITY ROOM 6' x 5'
GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM ONE 14'max into bay including wardrobes x 12'min x 9'9'
BEDROOM TWO 11' x 8'9'
BEDROOM THREE 10'9' x 6'9'
FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
GARAGE (ACCESSED TO THE REAR)
Please contact iLove home. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is freehold. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor.
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.