Tel: 01922 669996   |   Email:   like us on facebook    
telephone us
email us
like us on facebook
like us on facebook
Book a Home Valuation
Book an Instant Valuation

Property Search

How much will it cost?

All properties require:

  • 1 month’s rent up front
  • Tenancy Agreement / Administration Fee £175 (First Applicant)
  • Tenancy Agreement / Administration Fee £75 (Second Applicant)
  • Credit Check £40 (per Person)
  • Guarantor fee (if required) £95.00
  • Deposit one months rent plus £100 (minimum)
  • Pet Deposit (if requested) equivalent to 6 weeks rent
  • All fees are vat inclusive


Are there any additional Charges?

The only other charges that apply are £40 Inc VAT tenancy renewal fee (we hope that you will be happy in your home and want to rent for longer, this fee only applies if you renew your tenancy for another fixed period)

Checkout inspection fee: when you vacate your property you are responsible for the checkout fee. This varies depending on the size of the property and the furniture provided (unfurnished is cheaper than furnished)

Referencing Criteria

All tenants have to pass our referencing criteria in some way or another. The minimum requirements are as follows:

  • Employment period of no less than 6 months
  • Earnings – 2.5 times the yearly rent (monthly rent X 12 X 2.5 (£750 monthly rent would equal £22,500)) this figure can be divided by the number of applicants.
  • If you have a CCJ or adverse credit we need to know. It may still be possible to proceed with the tenancy but only if you tell us before we reference you.
  • If you do not earn enough money then you will need a guarantor, a guarantor has to earn 3 times the yearly rent. (£750 monthly rent your guarantor will need to earn £27,000, you can use more than 1 guarantor if necessary)
  • A guarantor can NOT have any adverse credit or CCJ’s.

All incomes can NOT include bonuses or overtime.

If you are self employed the same criteria for an employed person applies but you would need to provide to accountants details or self assessment details for 2 years.


You are responsible for insuring your personal possession and furniture, your landlord is responsible for insuring the property and his/her furniture.

Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS)

Your deposit by law is protected. Your landlord is responsible for ensuring that your deposit is registered with either one of the three schemes available. If we manage the property on behalf of the landlord we will register your deposit with the Deposit Protection Scheme and we welcome you to visit their website at

When you find the right property what do you need to do?
Call into the office where a member of staff will be more than happy to help you with complete the necessary paperwork. You will require a minimum £200 holding fee which will secure the property whilst we carry out the referencing process. This is NON refundable but will be taken off the total amount of moving in monies required upon completion of satisfactory references.

You will need to bring with you:

  • £200 (minimum) card for holding fee
  • Driving license or passport
  • Employment or Accountants details
  • Current landlord’s details (if applicable)
  • Name & Address of Guarantor (if applicable)

Length of tenancy

A normal tenancy is 6 months minimum, however longer tenancies may be granted upon application.
Property Portals