- MID TERRACED HOUSE IN WALSALL FOR RENT
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- 3 BEDROOMS
- REAR GARDEN
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- LANDLORD HAS GIVEN PERMISSION FOR THE TENANT TO DECORATE
- AVAILABLE NOW
iLove homes® are offering for rent this Well Presented Mid Terraced House on Blakenhall Lane, Walsall. The property is located in close proximity to local shops and amenities as well as bus routes, benefiting from Three Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen and Downstairs Shower Room. There is central heating and double glazing (where specified) and a beautiful garden to the rear. The property is available now.
Front Gated paved fore garden leading to;
Reception Room 12'6" x 10'3" (3.8m x 3.12m). Laminate style flooring, central heating radiator, gas fire with surround, double glazed bay window to the front elevation and door to;
Inner Lobby Door to understair storage cupboard and doorway leading to;
Living Room 12'7" x 12'3" (3.84m x 3.73m). Laminate style flooring, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and door leading to;
Kitchen 13'3" x 6'4" (4.04m x 1.93m). Range of matching wall drawer and base units, contrasting work top, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, partley tiled, tiled floor, double glazed obscured door leading to the side, double glazed and a single glazed obscured window tot he side elevation, central heating radiator and doorway leading to inner lobby with storage cupboard and door leading to;
Shower Room 6'6" x 5'10" (1.98m x 1.78m). Double glazed obscured window to the side elevation, tilimg to wallsa and floor, walking shower unit, low level WC, hand wash basin and central heating radiator.
First Floor Doors leading to;
Master Bedroom 12'6" (max) x 10'3" (3.8m (max) x 3.12m). Double Glazed window to the front elevation, laminate style flooring, two built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12'4" x 9'6" (3.76m x 2.9m). Double glazed window to the rear elevation, laminate style flooring and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 14'8" (max) x 6'5" (4.47m (max) x 1.96m). Double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations and central heating radiator.
Rear Garden Paved area to the side of the property, gate leading to communal right of way then leading into private garden, laid to lawn.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.
Holding deposits will be limited to a maximum of 1 week's rent and subject to statutory legislation on the repayment of this should the tenancy not go ahead. Briefly, this is proposed to be:
1. The landlord has 15 days to make a decision once a holding deposit is taken.
2. If the tenancy does not go ahead then the money must be repaid in full within 7 days of the deadline being reached or the landlord backing out.
3. Repayment does not need to be in full if the tenant backs out of the tenancy agreement themselves, fails right to rent checks, has provided false or misleading information, or where the landlord tries their best to get the information needed but the tenant fails to provide it within the 15 days.
4. If the tenancy does go ahead, the holding deposit must be returned within 7 days of agreement, unless it is converted into part payment of the actual deposit or used towards the initial rent payment.
Deposits will be limited to 5 weeks rent as a maximum amount for tenancies where the annual rent is below £50,000.Landlords should bear in mind that deposits are considered to be taken at the start of every new tenancy. As such, if they renew the tenancy on or after June 1st 2019 then they should make sure that their deposit is not more than 5 weeks rent (6 where the annual rent is £50,000 or more). If it is, then any amount above the limit should be returned.
Breaches of the tenancy agreement (damages)
Where the tenant has breached their tenancy agreement and caused damage as a result, then landlords may still seek compensation via deductions from the deposit or court action. They should also be able to leave clauses in their contract stating that the landlord may seek their costs for damages.
Breaches of the tenancy agreement (default payments)
Landlords are allowed to charge for two types of default payments - loss of keys and late payment of rent. Both are subject to restrictions.
For the loss of keys, landlords are allowed to charge the reasonable cost that they can evidence in writing. Anything landlords cannot evidence in writing with receipts will likely be considered a prohibited payment.
For late payment of rent, landlords and agents may only charge 3% above the Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent from the date the payment is missed. At the time of writing this would be 3.75% interest. They may not charge for sending reminder letters.
How to calculate interest on the rent
The calculation is (rent amount in arrears) x 0.0375 / 365 x (the amount of days since the arrears began).
Changes to the tenancy
While most costs related to assignment or surrender of a tenancy are prohibited, landlords and agents are still allowed to charge certain small sums to tenants if the tenant requests a change in tenant or an early surrender.
Where the tenants have requested a change in the tenancy (such as swapping tenants), the landlord may charge a fee of £50 for the change or the costs incurred. Landlords and agents will be able to charge the equivalent of the rent lost due to the unforeseen void period. As the void period may not be clear at the point of charging many landlords and agents will likely start to regularly refuse tenants looking to surrender early as a result.