- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN PELSALL FOR SALE
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- 19FT KITCHEN
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WET ROOM AND WC
- 3 BEDROOMS
- REAR GARDEN AND PATIO
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY AND PORCH
iLove homes® are offering for sale this extended semi-detached property being immaculately presented and located in the much sought after area of Pelsall, Walsall. The property is well placed to take advantage of a wide of schools and a range of amenities in Cannock & Walsall town centres, both being approximately four miles away, with local facilities also available on Pelsall & Brownhills High Streets. Commuter benefits include A5, A38 and the M6 toll Road linking the Midlands Motorway network and there are both Cross and Inter City railway lines also available from Cannock & Walsall.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises; on the ground floor: entrance porch, lounge, separate dining area with sliding doors to garden and patio, extended fitted kitchen and dining area, utility room, ground floor wet room and access to garage. On the first floor: Three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property offers: Garage, driveway for off street parking for several vehicles and private rear garden. The property further benefits from gas central heating and re-fitted double glazing throughout. For viewings, please contact iLove homes.
UPVC double glazed with tiled flooring and a door through to hallway.
Having opening through to kitchen/diner, door through to lounge, radiator and stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
4.7m (15ft 5in) x 3.45m (11ft 4in)
Having a contemporary feature fireplace with feature gas flame effect fire, telephone point, TV point, Virgin media point, coving to ceiling, double doors through to dining/sitting room, radiator and a double glazed bow window to the front elevation.
Sitting / Dining Room:
3.96m (13ft 0in) x 2.44m (8ft 0in)
Having coving to ceiling, radiator and double glazed patio doors leading out onto a decked area.
5.97m (19ft 7in) x 2.92m (9ft 7in)
Fitted with a range of wall and base mounted units with work surface over incorporating a 1.1/2 bowl sink with matching mixer tap, built in electric oven and grill, gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, display cabinets, tiled splash backs, electric skirting heater, door through to utility, tiled effect flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
4.19m (13ft 9in) x 2.44m (8ft 0in)
Fitted with a sink unit with a 1.1/2 stainless steel sink and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, wall and base mounted units with roll top work surface over, door through to garage and a double glazed window and door to the rear elevation.
Downstairs Wet Room/WC
Having loft access, airing cupboard, doors through to bedrooms and bathroom and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
3.2m (10ft 6in) x 2.44m (8ft 0in)
Having fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors with TV point inside, radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
3.73m (12ft 3in) x 2.82m (9ft 3in)
Having a TV and telephone point, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
2.67m (8ft 9in) x 2.31m (7ft 7in)
Having a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a bath with shower over and glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls, chrome heated ladder towel rail and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Having a decked seating area, lawn with border planting, raised pond, path leading to further paved area and a garden shed.
Paved patio, laid to lawn, shrubs and plants to borders and enclosed by panelled fencing.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor.
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate.
Money Laundering Regulations:
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.