- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN RUSHALL, WALSALL FOR SALE
- CORNER PLOT WITH SCOPE FOR FURTHER EXPANSION (SUBJECT TO PLANNING)
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- LOUNGE AND CONSERVATORY
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND CENTRAL HEATING
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- FREEHOLD UPON COMPLETION
- TWO BEDROOMS
iLove homes® are offering for sale this well presented two bed semi detached house located in a sought-after location on substantial corner plot. The property offers great scope for further expansion (subject to planning) and is located within close proximity to a large number of primary and secondary schools with good access to Aldridge village, Rushall, motorway and transport links and Walsall Town Centre. Please note that we have been advised by the vendor that the property will come with Freehold upon completion.
The property briefly comprises; entrance hallway, fitted kitchen/diner, well presented lounge, two bedrooms, bathroom, conservatory, gas central heating, double glazing, secluded rear garden, front garden, driveway for off street parking and a detached garage. For viewings, contact iLove homes in the first instance.
Lounge 4.36m x 3.10m
Kitchen/Diner 3.77m x 2.69m
Conservatory 3.77m x 2.89m
Stairs and Landing
Bedroom One 3.53m x 3.01m
Bedroom Two 3.20m x 2.04m
Bathroom 2.00m x 1.95m
Front and Rear Gardens
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
We are advised by the seller that the property will be FREEHOLD UPON COMPLETION.
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.