- TANNING SHOP BUSINESS FOR SALE IN WALSALL
- WELL ESTABLISHED IN THE AREA
- GROSSING APPROXIMATELY £60,000 PER ANNUM
- ALL EQUIPMENT INCLUDED WITHIN THE SALE
- KITCHEN AND WC
- RECEPTION AREA
- FOUR TANNING ROOMS
- VERY WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 5 YEAR RENEWABLE LEASE
iLove homes® are offering for sale the leasehold and going concern of an established tanning shop residing in Leamore, Walsall and historically grossing approximately £60,000 per annum.
There is great potential to increase the turnover as the nation returns to normal opening hours and the resumption of holidays. The sale will include all tanning equipment/machines and there is a six year lease available which would give the new tenants ample time to recoup the initial outlay and potentially make a good living.
Items included in the sale:
-Four stand up sunbeds - 60 tubes (sunquest aurora)
-Double door display cabinet
-Under counter filing cabinet
-Three phase supply
-Stock and sunbed parts (can be purchased at an additional cost)
The business is currently being run by its current owners, along with two part time members of staff.
All offers need to be submitted to iLove homes
Please contact iLove home. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
Please note that the building is not for sale. We are advised by the seller that the property is leasehold and you will be purchasing an existing business and the lease that goes with it, currently set at £150 per week. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor.
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.