- DETACHED HOUSE IN FRADLEY, LICHFIELD FOR SALE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND DINING AREA
- EN-SUITE TO MAIN BEDROOM AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- REAR GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
iLove homes® are offering FOR SALE this beautifully presented family detached house in the much sought-after village of Fradley, Lichfield. located approximately 4.0 miles from Lichfield City Centre, Fradley has a Post Office/Newsagent located on Church Lane and several retail units at the Stirling Centre including two take-away restaurants, a Co-operative Food convenience store, a cafe, a hair salon and a gym. The nearby A38 also ensures commuting is possible to Burton-On-Trent, Derby and Birmingham.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and briefly comprises on the ground floor; front door leading to the reception hallway with guest wc off, useful storage cupboard and stairs to first floor. A door leads off to the superbly presented fitted breakfast kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and a modern kitchen units. The lounge leads from the hallway with doors leading off to the impressive conservatory. On the first floor are three well presented bedrooms and a family bathroom with the principal bedroom having an additional en-suite shower room. The rear garden offers gated side access, paved patio area and garden mainly laid to lawn. To the rear of the property is a separate garage and driveway for off street parking.
Canopy porch to reception hallway with ceiling light points, one radiator, built in cupboard off and guest wc with wash basin, ceiling light point and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast
13'9 x 10'2 x 8'7
Double glazed window to the front elevation and side elevation, built in electric oven, free standing rangemaster toledo cooker, extractor over, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, stainless steel sink unit with mono block tap and worktops throughout, tiled floor, ceiling light points, space for table, radiator and door to the side.
17' x 9'10
Double glazed window onto conservatory, coved ceiling, dado rail, laminate flooring, ceiling light points, two radiators and sliding doors to :-
17'1 x 10'10
Double glazed windows, electric heater, ceiling light point and door to rear garden.
Rear access garage
First Floor Landing
Double glazing window to the side elevation, ceiling light point, coving to ceiling, loft access, built in cupboard and doors to :-
11'9 x 9'10
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point, radiator and door to :-
5'11 x 2'10
Double glazed window to the side elevation, shower cubicle, wash basin, ceiling light point, radiator.
10'4 x 9'
Double glazed window to the front elevation, ceiling light point, radiator.
10'2 x 6'11
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point, radiator.
6'9 x 6'5
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fully tiled suite comprising panelled bath, wc, wash basin, ceiling light point, radiator.
Lawned garden with slabbed patio, outside tap, side path and side gated access.
With front garden mainly laid to lawn and rear access garage and driveway
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.