- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN RUSHALL FOR SALE
- DRIVEWAY FOR OFF STREET PARKING
- FRONT AND LARGE REAR GARDEN
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- EXTENDED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING/GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND AMENITIES
Love homes® are offering for sale this extended semi-detached house situated on the popular Barns Lane, Rushall. This well presented and much improved semi detached property is located within close proximity to local schools, bus routes, road network, amenities and having convenient access to both Walsall and Aldridge.
The accommodation in brief comprises of; porch, entrance hallway, two reception rooms, impressive re-fitted breakfast kitchen with hob, oven, extractor, washer, dryer and guest WC. On the first floor three bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and central heating (both where specified) Outside driveway with off road parking and rear gardens.
Driveway leading to double glazed obscured door into;
Stairs to first floor accommodation, laminate flooring and door off into;
Reception Room One
13'8" x 10'5" (4.17m x 3.18m)
Double glazed bay window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Reception Room Two
16'1" x 10'6" (4.9m x 3.2m)
Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, spot lights to ceiling and wall mounted gas fire with central heating radiator.
Refitted Breakfast Kitchen
15'2" (4.62m) (max) 9'9" (2.97m) (min) x 12'6" (3.8m) (max) x 5'7" (1.7m) (min).
Fitted with a range of wall mounted cupboards and base units in a Cream gloss style with wooden block look work surface over incorporating breakfast bar, built in electric hob, stainless steel extractor, dishwasher, dryer, central heating radiator with double glazed doors to both front and rear elevations.
Double glazed obscured window to rear elevation, fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and towel rail.
Loft access and door off into;
14'3" x 10'4" (4.34m x 3.15m).
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
10'3" x 10'3" (3.12m x 3.12m).
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
8'7" x 5'11" (2.62m x 1.8m).
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to rear elevation, fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower unit over, laminate flooring, heated towel rail and tiling to splash backs.
Rear garden has a patio area, laid to lawn with a further raised decked patio and garden shed.
Please contact iLove home. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is freehold. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor.
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.