- BUY-TO-LET INVESTORS ONLY
- END-TERRACED HOUSE IN WALSALL FOR SALE
- LOCATED CLOSE TO WALSALL MANOR HOSPITAL, M6 AND TOWN CENTRE
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
iLove homes® are offering for sale this end-terraced house occupying a convenient position within easy reach of town centre local shopping facilities, Walsall Manor Hospital, schools for children of all ages and Junction 9 of the M6 Motorway, which provides ready access to the remainder of the West Midlands conurbation and beyond.
The property is to be sold with the tenants 'in situ' and is currently rented at £525PCM. The accommodation briefly comprises; well maintained and benefits from two receptions rooms, a refitted galley kitchen, a tiled bathroom with contemporary style suite and two double bedrooms to the first floor. Outside to the rear is a private garden with fenced boundaries and a patio area. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and would be ideally suited as a buy-to-let investment.
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM 11'1" x 9'7" (3.38m x 2.91m)
REAR RECEPTION ROOM 12'10" x 11'10" (3.71m x 3.37m)
KITCHEN 8'2" x 6'11" (2.50 x 2.10m)
BEDROOM ONE 12'4" x 10'10" (3.75m x 3.29m)
BEDROOM TWO 10'5" x 9'11" (3.13m x 3.02m)
Please contact iLove home. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is freehold. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor.
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.