- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE FOR SALE IN PELSALL
- MUCH SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION
- 4 BEDROOMS (INCLUDING ONE ON GROUND FLOOR)
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- FITTED KITCHEN
iLove homes® are offering for sale this extended four bedroom semi-detached house located in a much sought-after area of Pelsall, Walsall. The property is well placed to take advantage of a wide of schools and a range of amenities in Cannock & Walsall town centres, both being approximately four miles away, with local facilities also available on Pelsall & Brownhills High Streets. Commuter benefits include A5, A38 and the M6 toll Road linking the Midlands Motorway network and there are both Cross and Inter City railway lines also available from Cannock & Walsall.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises; on the ground floor: entrance porch, hallway, spacious lounge, dining room, downstairs WC and fitted kitchen. On the first floor: Three bedrooms and Shower Room. Externally the property offers: garage, driveway for off street parking for several vehicles and private rear garden. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
For viewings, please contact iLove homes.
Kitchen 13'3" x 8'10" (4.05m x 2.75m).
Lounge 16'11" x 11'6" (5.16m x 3.51m).
Dining Room 10'6" x 8'4" (3.20m x 2.54m).
Ground Floor Bedroom One 10'6" x 8'4" (3.20m x 2.54m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 11'1" x 9'1" (3.39m x 2.79m).
Bedroom Three 11'8" x 9'0" (3.53m x 2.75m).
Bedroom Four 11'0" x 7'10" (3.36m x 2.38m).
Paved patio, laid to lawn, shrubs and plants to borders and enclosed by panelled fencing.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor.
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate.
Money Laundering Regulations:
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.