- END TERRACED HOUSE IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION FOR SALE
- MODERN BUILT ESTATE WITH NHBC WARRANTY
- 3 BEDROOMS
- PARKING FOR 3 CARS (TO THE REAR)
- EN-SUITE AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER WITH BI-FOLD DOORS TO GARDEN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
Love homes® are offering for sale this recently built end terraced house residing on a modern development off the Lichfield Road, this beautifully presented Taylor Wimpey built family home occupies a large corner plot and offers scope for further expansion (subject to planning).
The internal accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall/Stairs, Guests Cloaks/WC, Fitted Kitchen with some integrated appliances, Lounge/Diner, Three Modern Bedrooms, the Main bedroom with En-suite Shower Room/WC, Family Bathroom/WC, and well maintained Rear Garden. The property also benefits from three allocated off road parking spaces (to the rear), gas central heating and PVCu double glazing.
The property is accessibly placed with good access to public transport services, schools catering for children of all age groups and places of public worship. The nearby Town Centre of Walsall offers good shopping facilities and nearby Motorway Junctions provide convenient commuting to Birmingham City Centre and access to the wider West Midland conurbation. For viewings, contact iLove homes on 01922 669996
The internal accommodation briefly includes the following;- (all measurements approximate)
14'0 x 13'0 (4.26m x 3.95m)
With b-fold doors leading to garden and patio area, ceiling light point, under stairs storage cupboard and 2 radiators.
9’9 x 8'8 (4.26m MAX x 3.95m MAX)
Front facing double glazed window, range of wall and base units, stainless sink and drainer, electric cooker with gas hob, tiled floor, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine and space for fridge freezer
With tiled floor, Low flush WC, wash basin.
With ceiling light point, double glazed window to side and loft access
9'3 x 9'11 (2.82m x 3.03m)
Front facing double glazed window, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
En-Suite shower room
With low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, shower cubicle with electric shower.
9'3 x 9'11 (2.82m x 3.03m)
rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
6'11 x 6’7 (2.11m x 2.01m)
Rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Front facing double glazed window, bath with mixer, low flush WC, pedestal sink, linoleum floor and ceiling light point
Well maintained private garden with lawned area, enclosed by fencing, gate leading to rear parking and flagstone patio area
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have been advised by the vendors that an annual charge of £165 is levied for the upkeep and maintenance of the communal areas. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.