- 2 bedroom apartment in Wapping for sale
- Located with close proximity to Wapping Station, St Katherines Dock & Canary Wharf
- secure allocated parking
- concierge service
- share of freehold
- spacious open-plan lounge
- well presented throughout
- fitted kitchen
- no upward chain
iLove homes® are offering for sale this spacious apartment set back from the river Thames in an executive development with concierge and underground parking. Hermitage Court is ideally situated close to local amenities and transport links of Wapping and is within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of picturesque St Katharine Docks. This beautifully presented two bedroom apartment features bright and spacious interiors throughout is offered with no upward chain.
The development is situated on Wapping High Street and perfectly placed for an excellent local bus service. The 100 and D3 serves both the City and Canary Wharf as well as Tower Hill (District and Circle Line) and Tower Gateway (DLR) underground stations, with the closest station being Wapping Overground, just a short distance away. St Katherine Docks Marina is within easy reach and offers an abundance of cafes, bars, eateries and entertainment facilities. Waitrose, together with a small selection of shops and a gymnasium can be found at nearby St Thomas More Square. There’s a choice of parks and green open places as well a nice pedestrianised route to Canary Wharf via the Thames Path. Shad Thames is a little further afield and again easily accessible via another pedestrianised walk way via Katherine Docks towards Tower Bridge.
Living Room 20'10" x 21'5" (6.35m x 6.53m)
Kitchen 12'2" x 7'10" (3.96m x 2.89m)
Bedroom One 20'8" x 10'7" (6.30m x 3.23m)
Bedroom Two 10'6" x 10'12" (3.20m x 3.35m)
Bathroom 6'11" x 6'5" (2.45m x 1.95m)
Please contact iLove home. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is Share of Freehold. The purchaser will become an owner of One Ordinary
Share of the Knighten Street Freehold Company Ltd (Co. No. 07616224), that is
the registered proprietor of the Lease for 999 years from the 23 January 2013. We have been notified that the service and maintenance charges are approximately £4000 per annum. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor.
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.