- TERRACED HOUSE ON TURNBERRY ESTATE, WALSALL FOR SALE
- MUCH SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- FITTED KITCHEN
- ENTRANCE PORCH AND HALLWAY
iLove homes® are offering for sale this superb, family home located in a highly desirable cul-de-sac in a quiet residential area on the much sought-after Turnberry estate in Bloxwich, Walsall. Conveniently situated off the A34 Stafford Road in this highly regarded area, close to Bloxwich Golf Club and the South Staffordshire Countryside yet within easy reach of Bloxwich Town Centre and Bloxwich North Railway Station which provides commuter rail services to Stafford and Birmingham City Centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance porch, hallway, fitted kitchen with integrated hob and oven, spacious lounge with a patio door offering views over the garden to the rear, two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The house benefits from having allocated parking to the front of the house and an outside store. The property has double glazed windows and electric heating. For viewings, please contact iLove homes in the first instance
With store cupboard, tiled floor and door to hallway
With wall mounted electric heater, 1 ceiling light point, door to kitchen and lounge and access to stairs
14'2 (max) 10'3 (min) x 13'11
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Double glazed patio doors giving access to rear garden. Electric heating. Television point. Internet point. Electric feature fireplace.
10'4 x 9'3 (max)
Double glazed window to front elevation. A range of wall and base storage cupboards with worktops. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Integrated electric hob. Integrated electric oven. Plumbing for washing machine
14' x 9'5
Double glazed window to front elevation. Electric heater. One double fronted built in wardrobe. Laminate flooring.
10'5 x 7'2
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Electric heater. Fully carpeted.
Obscured double glazed window to rear elevation. Dimplex electric heater. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Wash hand basin. W/C. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
There is an easy to maintain garden to the rear. The garden is made up of three parts; a raised terraced, turf with a wooden fenced boarder and further patio area.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor.
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate.
Money Laundering Regulations:
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.