- SUBSTANTIAL LINK DETACHED HOUSE FOR SALE CLOSE TO WALSALL TOWN CENTRE
- CURRENTLY 7 BEDROOMS, 4 RECEPTIONS AND 5 BATHROOMS
- POTENTIAL HMO OR SIMILAR (WITH NECESSARY CONSENTS NEEDED) FOR 12+ BEDROOMS
- FORMER PLANNING FOR 2 ADDITIONAL BEDROOMS
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EXTENDED ANNEXE
iLove homes® are offering for sale this extremely large period link-detached property with many original features located near to Walsall Town Centre (suitable for either residential or commercial use subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents). The property benefits from gas central heating, secondary glazing, spacious Garage and rear garden. The property briefly comprising of: Entrance Hall, Four reception rooms, Seven Bedrooms, five Bathrooms, Garage, driveway and rear garden. Viewing highly recommended.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
Lounge 16' into bay x 14' 11" ( 4.88m into bay x 4.54m )
Rear Reception Room 13' 9" x 13' 11" ( 4.19m x 4.23m )
Ground Floor Bathroom
Rear Dining Room 12'8" x 11'6" (3.55m x 3.50m)
Ground Floor Kitchen 9'8" x 9' 9" (2.98m x 2.99m)
Utility Room 9'4 x 5'8" (2.98m x 1.63m)
Annexe Ground Floor Bedroom and En-Suite shower
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
Front Bedroom 18'2" x 13'2" (5.33m x 4.01m)
First Floor Reception Room 12'11 x 12'6" (3.93m x 3.82m)
First Floor Bathroom
Rear Bedroom 13'3" x 11'5" (4.04m x 3.49m)
First Floor Kitchen 12'2" x 9'11" (3.72m x 3.03m)
Annexe Study/Bedroom 6'1" x 8'0" (1.86m x 2.36m)
Annexe Bedroom 14'0" x 12'6" (4.26m x 3.81)
En-Suite Shower 6'1" x 8'0" (1.86m x 2.36m)
ON THE SECOND FLOOR
Has wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle.
2nd Floor Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.80m x 2.60m )
2nd Floor Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 13' 11" ( 4.06m x 4.25m )
To the rear there is a decking area with garden and walled surround
Please contact iLove home. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is freehold. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor.
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.