- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED IN RUSHALL FOR SALE
- 4 BEDROOMS
- EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINER
- EXTENDED REAR LOUNGE
- FRONT SITTING ROOM
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- EN-SUITE AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
iLove homes® are offering for sale this well presented and extended four bedroomed semi-detached family home situated in this popular location. The property has been extended to ground and first floor levels to provide spacious accommodation for which viewing is highly recommended.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Hallway, Lounge, Extended Sitting Room/Family Room, Extended Re-fitted Dining Kitchen, Garage, Four Bedrooms, Master En Suite, Family Bathroom, Front and Rear Gardens, Driveway for Off-road Parking, PVCu Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating. Located within a short walk of Park Lime nature reserve, local shops and amenities, schools and is a short drive to Walsall town centre, transport networks and a short drive from the M5 and M6 network. For viewings, contact iLove homes in the first instance.
Reception One: 18'4 x 9'10
Reception Two: 14'1 x 10'1
Kitchen/Diner: 17'3 x 14'10
Bedroom One: 19'0x8'0
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two: 11'10x9'8
Bedroom Three: 11'0x9'8
Bedroom Four: 8'1 x 6'0
Please contact iLove homes on . Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is freehold. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.