- CORNER PLOT END-TERRACE IN LOWER FARM FOR SALE
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA CLOSE TO SCHOOL AND AMENITIES
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- FITTED KITCHEN
- FRONT, REAR AND SIDE GARDENS
- 2 BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
iLove homes® are offering For Sale this Two Bedroom End of Terrace property, situated in a popular residential area, with good bus routes into Bloxwich Town Centre. The house is conveniently located at the entrance to the Lower Farm Estate, and is therefore within easy reach of many local amenities. These include shops and other retail outlets at nearby Bloxwich High Street, together with frequent and regular public transport services, schools catering for children of all age groups and places of public worship. Nearby Motorway Junctions also afford easy commuting to Birmingham City Centre and a wide variety of sports and recreational facilities provide for a number of hobbies and past times.
The property briefly comprises, UPVC double glazed entrance porch, entrance hallway, refitted kitchen, lounge/diner, conservatory, under stairs storage, two bedrooms, a refitted family bathroom, and front and rear gardens. The property also benefits from Gas Central Heating and UPVC double glazing
The property is approached via a footpath, with a UPVC double glazed door into;
Of UPVC double glazed construction with leaded inserts, with a further UPVC double glazed door into;
With a further UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, a UPVC double glazed door to side elevation giving access to rear garden, stairs to first floor accommodation, a cupboard under stairs, a single panel radiator, a ceiling light point, and further doors to;
Re Fitted Kitchen 9'2" x 8'9" (2.80m x 2.71m)
With a range comprising of: Wall mounted cupboards and base units with a roll top work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and a half unit with drainer, and a gas hob with extractor hood over, and integrated electric oven under, with space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a wall mounted gas central heating "Ferolli" combination boiler, with complimentary splash back tiling, a vinyl floor covering, a UPVC double glazed window with leaded inserts to front elevation, and a ceiling light point.
Lounge/Diner 13'1" max x 15'9" max (3.98m max x 4.86m max)
With a wall mounted "living flame" gas fire inset into a brick built hearth, with a UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, coving, two ceiling light points, and UPVC double glazed patio sliding doors to rear elevation, leading to;
Conservatory 9'4" x 9'1" (2.86m x 2.77m)
Being of 1/2 brick build and UPVC double glazed construction, with a Ceiling Mounted integrated light and fan point, with UPVC double glazed french doors to side elevation opening through to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With a UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, a ceiling light point and doors off to;
Bedroom 1 10'8" x 13'6" (3.28m x 4.15m)
With fitted wardrobes, a single panel radiator, a UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, and a ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 12'7" x 8'0" (3.88m x 2.85m)
With a built in wardrobe over stairs, two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, a single panel radiator, and a ceiling light point.
With a Patio area for al fresco entertainment, with a lawned area beyond, a timber built shed, a pedestrian gate giving return access to front of property, enclosed within a fenced perimeter.
Please contact iLove homes on . Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is freehold. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.