- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN SUTTON COLDFIELD FOR SALE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- SUBSTANTIAL REAR GARDEN
- GREAT SCOPE FOR FURTHER EXPANSION (SUBJECT TO PLANNING)
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
iLove homes® are offering for sale this semi-detached house located on a sought-after road in Sutton Coldfield. The property offers great scope for further expansion (subject to planning) and briefly comprises; entrance porch, hallway, downstairs WC, lounge and dining area, fitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a shower room. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, driveway, garage, front garden and a substantial rear garden and patio area.
Sutton Coldfield town centre can be found approx. just over 2.5 miles away and has further high street brands, while Birmingham's contemporary city centre is located approx. 6 to 7 miles away and has such features as the National Indoor Arena and renowned Bullring Shopping Centre. Sutton Coldfield enjoys a central location within the Midlands and is therefore well located for access to a number of motorways with the M6 and M5 particularly accessible via motor car via the Great Barr area of Birmingham.
Lounge/Dining Room: 21’4 (plus bay window) x 10’5 (into recess)
Kitchen: 10’8 x 6’8
Bedroom One: 13’9 (plus bay window) x 10’7 (into recess)
Bedroom Two: 11’6 x 10’7 (into recess)
Bedroom Three: 7’1 x 6’0
The property is ideally located for commuters as it has good access to the A452 Chester Road towards Birmingham aswell as the A4041 Queslett Road which leads towards the M6/M5 motorway for further journeys.
For trains, various stations along the Cross City Line which leads from Lichfield to Birmingham are within a 15 minute drive including Blake Street, Sutton Coldfield and Chester Road (Erdington).
Bus users will be delighted that there are a few locations for bus stops nearby running to places such as Walsall, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield and Erdington.
SCHOOLS & AMENITIES
We are led to believe the house lies within catchment of the sought after Streetly Academy, which has been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. The nearest primary school to this property is Banners Gate Primary which is short walk to the end of Reay Nadin Drive and has a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating. Although we have made every effort to research this information, parents are advised to check with the local authority before confirming catchment.
There is a Nisa Local convenience store located on nearby Westwood Road which will be hugely welcome to the new owner. There are also some local businesses on the same development. A short journey by car along the Chester Road will bring the new owners to Princess Alice Retail Park at New Oscott which includes a Tesco Supermarket aswell as famous brand stores and food outlets.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.