- EXTENDED HOUSE FOR SALE ON SUTTON ROAD, WALSALL
- EXTENSIVE REFURBISHMENT THROUGHOUT
- 5 BEDROOMS
- 5 BATHROOMS
- EXTENDED REAR SITTING ROOM
- FRONT SITTING ROOM
- EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINER
- SET OVER 3 FLOORS
- SUBSTANTIAL REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
iLove homes® are offering for sale this beautifully presented, extended and vastly improved residential home located in a highly sought-after area of Walsall. The internal accommodation briefly comprises; entrance porch, imposing hallway, 2 large reception rooms, refurbished and extended kitchen/diner, ground floor shower room, 5 bedrooms set over 3 floors, three en suites in addition to the family bathroom. The property further benefits from an expansive rear garden and patio area, driveway for off street parking and garage, gas central heating, under floor heating, solid wooden flooring and double glazing.
The property occupies a pleasant position on the Sutton Road, convenient for all amenities including public transport services to neighbouring areas, schools for children of all ages and the M6 Motorway either Junctions 7, 9 or 10 are all within approximately 6 km distance, providing ready access to the remainder of the West Midlands conurbation and beyond.
The accommodation briefly comprises the following:- (all measurements approximate)
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
ENCLOSED PORCH ENTRANCE
with UPVC double glazed doors and cupboard off.
with wooden flooring, two hot water radiators, coved ceiling and useful stores/work station area beneath stairs.
FRONT SITTING ROOM
15' 5" into bay x 11' 10" (4.70m x 3.61m)
Having Smeg fire, wooden flooring, UPVC double glazed window, coved ceiling and column radiator.
EXTENDED REAR LOUNGE/SITTING ROOM
24' 2" x 10' 9" (7.40m x 3.29m)
with two hot water column radiators, Smeg heater, UPVC double glazed French doors, opening to the rear garden.
EXTENDED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
16' 3" x 16' 3" (4.95m x 4.94m)
Having wood flooring, a full range of fitted base and wall cupboards with central island with base units and inset sink and mixer tap above, granite work surfaces, five-ring gas hob unit with extractor above, electric oven and grill, spot lights, under floor heating, integrated bosch appliances included fridge, freezer and dish washer, UPVC double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden.
with access to Sitting Room and leading to:
DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
having shower cubicle, w.c., wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, towel radiator, under floor heating and sky light.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
having hot water radiator and storage cupboard off.
MASTER BEDROOM (Rear)
13' 9" x 15' 5" (4.19m x 4.70m)
having two UPVC double glazed windows, hot water radiator, three built-in double wardrobes, loft access with drop-down staircase.
GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
having shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled flooring with under floor heating, tiled walls, towel radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM NO 2 (Rear)
12' 5" x 10' 8" (3.78m x 3.25m) with hot water radiator, UPVC double glazed window and three built-in double wardrobes.
BEDROOM NO 3 (Front)
16' 4" into bay x 11' 0" (4.98m x 3.35m) with UPVC double glazed window, hot water radiator, two built-in double wardrobes and one single wardrobe.
BEDROOM NO 4 (Front)
9' 7" x 6' 4" (2.92m x 1.93m) with hot water radiator, UPVC double glazed window and having
EN SUITE WET ROOM
having shower, w.c., wash hand basin, towel radiator and ceramic wall tiling to full height.
SUPERBLY APPOINTED FAMILY BATHROOM
having ceramic wall tiling to full height, tiled flooring with under floor heating, panelled bath, w.c., wash hand basin, towel radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
An additional STAIRCASE
leads to the:
BEDROOM NO 5
15' 6" x 9' 7" (4.72m x 2.92m) plus additional 7' 5" x 5' 5" (2.26m x 1.65m) having under floor heating, two Velux double glazed windows, UPVC double glazed window, DRESSING AREA with radiator and with SHOWER and W.C. off.
with borders and BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY providing off-road parking facilities.
17' 6" x 9' 0" (5.33m x 2.74m) having roller shutter entrance door, gas fired central heating boiler and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
MAGNIFICENT REAR GARDEN
having paved patio area leading to lawn with mature borders and ornamental pond and with secondary garden beyond having mature lawn and borders. Outside electric point and gas point.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.