- GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE FOR SALE IN WALSALL WOOD
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- CASH BUYERS ONLY DUE TO 40 YEAR LEASE
- POTENTIAL YIELD IN THE REGION OF 10%
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN AND LAND TO THE SIDE
- 2 BEDOOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- FITTED KITCHEN
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
iLove homes® are offering FOR SALE this well presented and re-furbished two bedroom ground floor flat in Shire Oak. The property benefits from having Lounge, fitted Kitchen, Two bedrooms and a Bathroom. The property further benefits from having Upvc glazing and gas fired central heating. Front lawn and an enclosed low maintenance rear garden.
The property is situated in Shire Oak and within a short distance of the ever popular Oak Park Leisure Centre with local shops and schools close by. An excellent public transport network links Shire Oak with all neighbouring centres. Access to motorway networks being in close proximity, giving ready access to Birmingham Airport, the M6 toll road, and M42 motorways.
**CASH BUYERS ONLY DUE TO SHORT LEASE**
Having glazed door, radiator, ceiling light point, storage cupboard x2, and doors to all rooms.
Lounge 4.41m (14' 6") x 4.14m (13' 7")
Having double glazed patio doors to the rear Garden, radiator, feature fireplace inset gas fire, ceiling light point and door to Kitchen.
Kitchen 2.91m (9' 7") x 2.04m (6' 8")
Recently re-fitted kitchen benefiting from having a range of wall and base mounted units, roll edge work surfaces, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps over, provision for washing machine and fridge/freezer, tiled splash backs laminate flooring, upvc double glazed window to rear and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 3.00m (9' 10") x 4.47m (14' 8")
Having upvc double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling light point, range of built in wardrobes, overhead cupboards and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two / Dining Room
Having upvc double glazed window to front, radiator, and ceiling light point.
Benefiting from a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, mains shower, tiled floor, part tiled surround, radiator, ceiling light point and upvc double glazed window to side.
Low maintenance rear garden which has boundary fencing and being laid to gravel, brick built border for flowers, trees or shrubs.
We are advised by the seller that the property is LEASEHOLD with approximately 40 years remaining on the term. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor.
Ground rent is £12.50 per annum.
There are no Service Charges
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
To view this property or request more details, contact iLove homes, 24 Station Street, Walsall, West Midlands, WS2 9JZ
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.