- DETACHED HOUSE FOR SALE ON APPROXIMATELY 1/3 ACRE
- HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION
- GREAT SCOPE FOR FURTHER EXPANSION (SUBJECT TO PLANNING)
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 2 LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN AND BREAKFAST ROOM
- 4 BASEMENT ROOMS
- EN-SUITE AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- EXPANSIVE REAR GARDENS
iLove homes® are offering for sale this generously proportioned four bedroomed detached character house, residing on approximately 1/3 of an acre of land. This period 'arts & crafts' property retains many original features and offers great scope for further expansion (subject to planning permission).
The property is located close to the junction with Birmingham Road and Broadway, yet in a tranquil position in a highly sought-after location in Walsall. The location is in easy reach of a good range of local schools for children of all ages and public transport services along Birmingham Road. Walsall Golf, Rugby and Cricket Clubs are all within walking distance. Junctions 7 or 9 of the M6 Motorway are both within close proximity affording ready access to the remainder of the West Midlands conurbation and beyond.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises; On the First Floor: Entrance Porch, Hallway, Lounge, sitting room, breakfast dining room, fitted kitchen and utility room. On the first floor; 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from expansive rear gardens and terrace area, driveway for off street parking, garage, 4 basement rooms, gas central heating and solid fuel burning open fire. For viewings, contact iLove homes in the first instance.
The magnificently proportioned accommodation briefly comprises the following:- (all measurements approximate)
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
with sealed unit coloured leaded light window, parquet flooring and panelled staircase to first floor.
GUEST CLOAKROOM off,
having w.c. and wash hand basin.
FRONT DINING/SITTING ROOM
20' 3" into bay x 15' 5" (6.17m x 4.70m) having a magnificent feature wooden fireplace with twin wooden seats to either side, plate rail, beamed ceiling, leaded windows, hot water radiator and wooden flooring.
15' 8" into bay x 16' 0" (4.78m x 4.88m) having Minster style fireplace and hearth, hot water radiator, wooden flooring, leaded window with views over garden and French door opening to the rear garden.
WELL EQUIPPED 'L' SHAPED BREAKFAST KITCHEN comprising:
13' 0" x 12' 0" (3.96m x 3.66m) with tiled floor, a range of fitted base and wall cupboards and double glazed leaded French door opening to the rear garden. Note: The Aga is available at separate valuation, if required.
11' 4" x 7' 6" (3.45m x 2.29m) having twin bowl Belfast sink with mixer tap, a full range of fitted base and wall cupboards, work surfaces, plumbing for dishwasher, UPVC double glazed leaded window to side elevation.
7' 7" x 6' 6" (2.31m x 1.98m) with stainless steel sink unit and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM NO 1 (Front)
18' 0" x 12' 0" (5.49m x 3.66m) with hot water radiator, leaded window with secondary glazing.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
having shower cubicle, w.c., wash hand basin and part ceramic wall tiling.
BEDROOM NO 2 (Rear)
11' 10" x 11' 10" (3.61m x 3.61m) with double panel hot water radiator, laminate wood flooring, UPVC double glazed window, two double wardrobes and fitted book shelving.
BEDROOM NO 3 (Rear)
13' 6" x 11' 10" (4.11m x 3.61m) with hot water radiator, UPVC double glazed leaded window, three built-in double wardrobes and wooden flooring.
BEDROOM NO 4 (Side)
7' 6" x 8' 10" (2.29m x 2.69m) with UPVC double glazed leaded window, hot water radiator and wooden flooring.
PART TILED FAMILY BATHROOM
having panelled bath with mixer shower attachment, twin wash hand basins, towel radiator.
with w.c., UPVC double glazed leaded window and part ceramic wall tiling.
with borders and DRIVEWAY providing off-road parking facilities and access via wooden gates to the side.
comprising FOUR ROOMS and providing ideal storage facilities, although, if required, could be converted to a MAGNIFICENT FAMILY AREA.
ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
with paved area and steps leading down to an extensive 'L' shaped lawn with well stocked shrub borders. Note: We are informed that the site extends to approximately 1/3 of an acre.
Please contact iLove homes on . Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is freehold. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.