- TERRACED HOUSE IN WALSALL FOR SALE
- GREAT SCOPE FOR FURTHER EXPANSION (SUBJECT TO PLANNING CONSENTS)
- LARGE LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 1ST FLOOR BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
iLove homes® are offering FOR SALE this deceptively spacious 2 double bedroom terraced house offering great scope for further expansion (subject to planning consents). The property is located in a popular suburb of Walsall and within close proximity to Hillary Primary School, Alumwell Primary School and West Walsall Academy. Other local amenities close by include the M6 motorway network, Walsall Manor Hospital, Morrisons Supermarket and Bescot Rail Station.
The property briefly comprises of; canopy porch, large lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, family bathroom and 2 double bedrooms. To the rear of the property is a large garden with patio area. The property also has the benefit of off double glazing and gas central heating. For viewings, contact iLove homes on 01922 669996
Having radiator, ceiling light point, double glazed window to the front, stairs to the first floor and door into the living room and kitchen
12'4" x 10'8"
A good sized living room with double glazed window to the front and rear, 2 radiators, inset electric fire and hearth, 2 ceiling light point and door to kitchen
9'7" max x 8'4"
Having double glazed window to rear and door onto the garden, tiled floor and wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit and ample space for appliances.
Having loft access, airing cupboard and doors off to the bedrooms and bathroom
13'8" x 9'9"
A spacious double bedroom with two double glazed windows to the front, radiator and ceiling light point
11'9" x 9'5"
A further double bedroom having double glazed window to the rear, radiator and ceiling light point
Having double glazed window to the rear and a suit comprising bath with, pedestal wash basin and WC
To the rear there is a large enclosed garden with patio area, lawn area and decorative shrubbery borders all enclosed giving a good degree of privacy.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.