- CHARACTER COTTAGE IN STREETLY FOR SALE
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- LOFT ROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- 4 BEDROOMS
iLove homes® are offering FOR SALE this attractive character cottage located in a much sought-after location in Streetly. This sympathetically modernised and improved semi detached cottage residence enjoys a host of features. Inspection is highly recommended and reveals a spacious enclosed reception porch, inner hallway with cloaks/w.c off, two ground floor bedrooms, charming lounge with feature fireplace opening to an impressive PVCu conservatory and fitted breakfast/kitchen. A staircase leads to Bedroom one with a further bedroom offering access to an additional loft room, modern well appointed family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
Enjoying a popular location with open fields towards farmland, 268 Aldridge Road affords easy access to varied amenities, schools catering for all age groups along with public transport services. Set well back form the roadway with gravel driveway. The property further enjoys a good sized lawned rear garden, PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Briefly comprising the following;
Reception porch 8’0” max x 6’2” max
Inner reception area
Lounge 17’8” x 10’5”
Conservatory 17’2” max x 10’0”
Kitchen/Breakfast room 20’3” max x 8’2”
Bedroom Four 13' 4'' max x 8' 4''
Bedroom three ( side) 9’3” x 5’10”
Bedroom One 17’8” x 9’2”
Bedroom two (Front) 9’9” x 7’0”
Bathroom 8’2” x 7’4”
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.