- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN LICHFIELD FOR SALE
- SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION
- REQUIRING SOME MODERNISATION
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- EXTENDED UTILITY AND DOWNSTAIRS WC
- 3 BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- SECLUDED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
iLove homes® are offering for sale this semi detached property located near Stowe Pool and within close proximity to local schools and Lichfield city centre. With excellent transport links nearby. There are further facilities at Tesco's and Lidl supermarkets, it's also well located for rail services at Lichfield City and Lichfield Trent Valley with links to Birmingham and London.
The accommodation briefly comprises an enclosed porch entrance with open plan lounge dining room ideal to relax and entertain in, a fitted kitchen with wall and base units, large conservatory, extended utility, downstairs WC and integral Garage. On the first floor are three bedrooms with a re-fitted shower room. The property further benefits from a secluded and mature rear garden with slabbed patio, driveway for off street parking and a single garage. For viewings, please call iLove homes.
Lounge 11'10 x 10'1
Dining Area 11'1 x 10'1
Fitted Kitchen 9'1 x 7'4
Conservatory 17'7 x 7'9
Utility Room 8'2 x 12'5 (Maximum)
Bedroom One 11'1 x 9'8
Bedroom Two 11'1 x 12'3
Bedroom Three 8'0 (maximum) x 9'3 (maximum)
Please contact iLove home. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is freehold. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor.
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.