- COMPLETELY REFURBISHED HOUSE FOR SALE IN WALSALL
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL ESTATE CLOSE TO WALSALL ARBORETUM
- 4 BEDROOMS (INCLUDING GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM)
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE
- RE-FITTED GROUNDFLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- REAR GARDEN
iLove homes® are offering for sale this vastly improved and completely refurbished semi-detached house located in a much sought-after location close to Walsall Arboretum. This extended and beautifully presented four bedroom family residence briefly comprises; entrance porch, hallway, ground floor shower room, lounge, kitchen/dining room, utility room and ground floor bedroom/snug. On the first floor; family bathroom and 3 bedrooms. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, garage, large driveway and rear garden.
Local amenities are available nearby including public transport services passing along Mellish Road and convenience shops in the Butts within reasonable walking distance. There are also schools both state and private for children of all ages available within easy distance including Queen Mary's Grammar and High Schools and Hydesville Tower and Mayfield Schools. The property is also within a few minutes walking distance of the Arboretum Parkland with its recreational facilities and pleasant walks. For viewings, contact iLove homes in the first instance.
A front door opening into porch entrance with further door to:
Having radiator, parquet flooring, stairs rising to first floor and door to:
Lounge 11' 10" x 14' 5" ( 3.61m x 4.39m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, wood burning stove, radiator, telephone and television points and door to:
Re-Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room 19' 1" x 9' 5" ( 5.82m x 2.85m )
Having double glazed patio doors, windows to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work tops over, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated dish washer, tiled flooring, inset ceiling spot lights and 2 further ceiling light points, sink and drainer, induction hob, extractor fan, inset electric oven and grill, radiator, door to rear garden and further door to:
Utility Room 8' x 7'5" ( 2.44m x 2.25m )
Having a GCH boiler, storage cupboards and door to garage.
Re-Fitted Downstairs Shower Room
Having walk-in shower cubicle, tiled flooring, inset ceiling light points, low level w.c, heated towel radiator, and sink basin with vanity unit.
Ground Floor Bedroom Four/Snug 13'4" x 7'5" (4.07m x 2.25m)
Having double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, ceiling light point and radiator
Having a double glazed window to the side, loft access, storage cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 11' 7" ( 2.90m x 3.53m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 2" into wardrobes ( 3.53m x 2.49m into wardrobes )
Having a double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.36m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level w.c and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a driveway for ample off road parking.
To the rear of the property is a patio area, storage shed, outdoor tap and side access.
Having up and over door, cold water tap, power and lighting.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.