- END-TERRACE IN WALSALL FOR SALE
- LOCATED CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SUPERMARKET, TRAIN AND MOTORWAY
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ESTATE
- SCOPE FOR FURTHER IMPROVEMENT
- 2 BEDROOMS
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
iLove homes® are offering for sale terrace property in Bescot, Walsall. Located conveniently for the local road network, bus routes, trains, Morrison supermarket and the M6 motorway. The property offers scope for improvement and briefly comprises; entrance porch, halway, lounge, kitchen diner, two bedrooms, shower room and gardens to rear and front
Accessed through gated front garden and footpath and leading into;
Double glazed door leads in, Stairs leading to first floor accommodation, ceiling light point and door to lounge
Lounge 4.07m (13'4") x INTO BAY (4.43m (14'6")
Double glazed bow window to front and door leading to kitchen and dining area.
Kitchen and dining area 4.69m (15'6") x 2.48m (8'2") max
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop over, one and half bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to rear, radiator, linoleum flooring, door leading to rear garden and door to under stairs storage cupboard.
Loft hatch and doors leading to all rooms.
Bedroom One 4.09m (13'5") x 3.10m (10'2")
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.15m (10'4") x 2.42m (7'11")
Double glazed window to rear, and double radiator
Suite comprising shower cubicle, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, opaque double glazed window to rear and radiator
To the rear there is a good sized mature enclosed garden which is laid to patio which leads onto a further lawned area. From the side an access gate leads to the front.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.