- DETACHED BUNGALOW ON MUCH SOUGHT-AFTER RESIDENTIAL ESTATE
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION OFF GILLITY AVENUE
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE AND DINER
- LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH DECKING AREA
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- UTILITY ROOM
- 2 BATHROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
iLove homes® are offering for sale this expansive and extremely well presented four bedroomed detached bungalow situated in this highly desirable, quiet cul-de-sac just off Gillity Avenue, well served by all amenities including local shopping facilities, schools for children of all ages, including the highly regarded Queen Mary’s Grammar School and Junction 7 of the M6 Motorway is within approximately 3 km distance, providing ready access to the remainder of the West Midlands conurbation, Birmingham City Centre and beyond.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size of the accommodation, which has the benefit of UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating and briefly comprises the following:- (all measurements approximate)
with UPVC double glazed entrance door and opaque single glazed inner door and matching side window leading to the:
with hot water radiator.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING ROOM measuring 3.79m maximum, 2.87m minimum x 8.56m (12’ 5”, 9’ 5” x 28’ 1”)
with two hot water radiators, UPVC double glazed front window and double glazed sliding patio door to rear.
KITCHEN 4/17m x 3.12m (13’ 8” x 10’ 3”)
having a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces, ceramic wall tiling, inset stainless steel sink unit having mixer tap and drainer board, inset oven and grill, Neff cooker hood, 5 ring gas hob, integrated freezer, integrated fridge, UPVC double glazed window, built-in storage cupboard.
having double glazed window to side, tiled floor, ceiling spot lights, extractor fan, two spacious built-in storage cupboards and loft access, door to garage, range of base units with surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated washing machine, integrated dryer and hot water radiator
having P-shaped bath with shower over, tiled flooring, wash hand basin, heated towel radiator, low level WC, ceiling spot lights and double glazed window to rear
CONSERVATORY 4.34m (14'3') x 2.49m (8'2')
Double glazed windows to rear and side incorporating double glazed French door to side, two radiators, ceiling light point, laminate flooring and double glazed sliding doors leading to fourth bedroom.
BEDROOM ONE: 9'4'; min to wardrobe face by 13'02';
With a ceiling light point, radiator, double glazed window to fore and three double fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO 2.90m (9'6') x 3.38m (11'1')
With a ceiling light point, radiator, double glazed window to fore and two fitted double wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE 3.02m (9'11') x 2.57m (8'5')
With ceiling light point, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM FOUR 3.05m (10'0') x 3.33m (10'11')
With ceiling light point, radiator, laminate flooring and a double glazed door leading to conservatory.
Having a double shower cubicle with shower, ceiling spot lights, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, low flush w/c,
ATTRACTIVE REAR GARDEN
Having an extensive decked patio area, with additional lawn to side, external cold water tap, side gate, confier style bushes and established shrubs and bushes.
GARAGE 5.09m (16'8) x 2.62m (8'7')
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.