- EXTENDED CORNER PLOT IN ALDRIDGE FOR SALE
- 5 BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE AND DINING AREA
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- SEPARATE OFFICE
- UTILITY AND DOWNSTAIRS WC
- STORAGE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY FOR OFF STREET PARKING
- TWO STOREY MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE AND MEZZANINE FLOOR
- REAR GARDEN WITH CONVERTED SUMMER HOUSE
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND TRANSPORT
iLove homes® are offering for sale this vastly improved, extended and beautifully presented semi-detached house conveniently located in a sought-after location within easy reach of extensive local shopping facilities, bars, restaurants, transport links and amenities in Aldridge Village. There are nearby sports facilities including cricket, leisure centre and golf club. There is an abundance of excellent Nursery, Primary and Secondary schools within close proximity, including Church of England and Roman Catholic. Local transport links include; regular bus links from the village centre to Walsall, Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham. The motorway network can be accessed at junctions 7 and 10 of the M6.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance porch, entrance hall, open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, separate lounge, dining room, utility room, downstairs WC and separate office. On the first floor; five bedrooms (including master two storey main bedroom with mezzanine floor), family bathroom and en-suite. The property also benefits from a storage garage, rear garden with converted summer house and driveway for off street parking for several vehicles, PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. For viewings, contact iLove homes.
Lounge - 16' 10'' max x 10' 2'' min x 15' 5''
(5.13m max x 3.10m min x 4.70m)
Dining Area - 10' 4'' x 7' 1''
(3.16m x 2.15m)
Kitchen - 14' 11'' x 14' 7''
(4.54m x 4.44m)
Utility/W.C. - 5' 3'' x 9' 0''
(1.60m x 2.75m)
Office Area - 9' 4'' x 6' 4''
(2.84m x 1.94m)
Bedroom One - 12' 6'' x 14' 5''
(3.80m x 4.40m)
Ensuite Shower Room - 5' 9'' x 8' 2''
(1.75m x 2.50m)
Mezzanine Level - 11' 2'' x 14' 3''
(3.41m x 4.34m)
Bedroom Two - 13' 1'' x 8' 2''
(4.00m x 2.50m)
Bedroom Three - 12' 4'' x 9' 6''
(3.75m x 2.90m)
Bedroom Four - 10' 0'' x 9' 5''
(3.05m x 2.88m)
Bedroom Five - 10' 4'' x 6' 3''
(3.15m x 1.90m)
Bathroom - 7' 11'' x 6' 0''
(2.42m x 1.83m)
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.