- WELL PRESENTED EN-TERRACE IN GREAT BARR FOR SALE
- SOUGHT-AFTER CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- GARAGE (TO THE REAR)
- WELL MAINTAINED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- 3 BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS AND SCHOOLS
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
iLove homes® are offering for sale this well presented three bedroom property located on a much sought-after location in Great Barr. The internal accommodation briefly comprising of; entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen. On the first floor three spacious bedrooms and a shower room. The property further benefits from well maintained front and rear gardens and a garage (to the rear of the property).
The property is situated in the north Birmingham suburb of Great Barr and is well placed to take advantage of the various road and rail network links. The property itself is located on the A34, a main route into Birmingham, and Junction 7 of the M6 is situated a mile or so to the north. Three railway stations, the nearest being Hamstead, provide convenient access to local and national rail connections. It is also served by two shopping centres: one at Great Barr and also the well known Perry Barr One Stop Centre with its wide selection of retail and food outlets. The local school is Perry Beeches Academy.
LOUNGE 13'4" x 13'10" (4.06m x 4.21m)
DINING ROOM 10'4" x 8'7" (3.16m x 2.62m)
FITTED KITCHEN 10'11" x 7'1" (3.32m x 2.17m)
BEDROOM ONE 14'9" x 10'5" (4.50m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM TWO 10'0" x 10'5" (3.04m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM THREE 7'3" x 10'0" (2.21m x 3.04m)
The property is approached by paved footpath via lawned front garden and leading to entrance porch. To the raer of the property is a well maintained and landscaped rear garden and terrace with rear access gate leading to a single garage
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.