- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN ALDRIDGE FOR SALE
- SOUGHT-AFTER CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION OFF ERDINGTON ROAD
- OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE/DINING/KITCHEN WITH FRENCH DOORS
- SEPARATE LOUNGE
- 3 BEDROOMS AND A LOFT ROOM
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS FOR ALL AGES
iLove homes® are offering for sale this beautifully presented semi-detached house conveniently located in a sought-after cul-de-sac within easy reach of extensive local shopping facilities, bars, restaurants, transport links and amenities in Aldridge Village. There are nearby sports facilities including cricket, leisure centre and golf club. There is an abundance of excellent Nursery, Primary and Secondary schools within close proximity, including Church of England and Roman Catholic. Local transport links include; regular bus links from the village centre to Walsall, Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham. The motorway network can be accessed at junctions 7 and 10 of the M6.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance porch, entrance hall, open-plan kitchen/diner, separate lounge, downstairs WC, three bedrooms, a loft room and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a garage, rear garden, driveway for off street parking, PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. For viewings, contact iLove homes.
Approach via a driveway, double glazed French doors opening to the porch.
Tiled flooring, door to the hall.
Radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor, doors to the lounge, guest WC and kitchen.
Double glazed frosted window facing the side elevation, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
LOUNGE 11'8" x 11'1" (3.56m x 3.38m)
Radiator, wall mounted electric fire, double doors opening to the kitchen.
KITCHEN/DINER 19' x 18'4" (5.8m x 5.59m)
Double glazed window facing the side elevation, double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden, double glazed door opening to the rear elevation, double doors to the lounge, two skylight windows, two radiators, wall mounted cupboards and base units, built in five ring hob, electric oven, extractor, one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer units, part tiled walls, part tiled and part laminate flooring, space for a washing machine and dishwasher.
Double glazed frosted window facing the side elevation, loft access which is insulated, doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
BED ONE 10'10" x 14'8" (3.3m x 4.47m)
Double glazed window facing the front elevation, radiator, built in wardrobe.
BED TWO 10'10" x 11'11" (3.3m x 3.63m)
Double glazed window facing the rear elevation, radiator, laminate flooring,
BED THREE 7'10" x 8'10" (2.39m x 2.7m)
Double glazed window facing the rear elevation, radiator.
Four piece suite comprising; a shower cubicle with a mixer shower over, a bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, door to the airing cupboard, double glazed frosted window facing the rear elevation.
Two level garden comprising; a paved patio, artificial grass, enclosed with fencing, side access.
Up and over door opening to the front elevation.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.