- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN FOUR OAKS, SUTTON COLDFIELD FOR SALE
- 5 BEDROOMS
- GARAGE AND LARGE DRIVEWAY
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE/DINER
- RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO A LARGE SELECTION OF PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
iLove homes® are offering for sale this extended and vastly improved five bedroom semi detached family home situated within this popular residential estate of Four Oaks. This attractive home must be viewed to appreciate what it has to offer. Being conveniently located close to local amenities, shops, well regarded schools including, Little Sutton Primary School, Moor Hall Primary School and Arthur Terry Secondary School.
Having close transport links to M6, M5 and M6 Toll. In further detail, the property comprises of: Entrance Porch, Hallway, Lounge / dining room and extended breakfast kitchen and downstairs WC. Five bedrooms on the first floor, bathroom and separate W.C. Having a good size attractive mature rear garden and off road parking to the fore and garage.
lounge/diner 23'2" x 11'0"
kitchen/breakfast room 20'0" (maximum) x 15'2"
bedroom one 13'11" x 9'9"
bedroom two 12'9" x 12'4"
bedroom three 9'1" x 9'5"
bedroom four 10'0" x 7'8"
bedroom five 8'4" x 6'0"
to the front of the property is a gravel driveway leading to entrance porch and garage. To the rear of the property is a well maintained rear garden with raised decking area
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.