- MUCH IMPROVED END-TERRACED HOUSE IN PELSALL FOR SALE
- MUCH SOUGHT-AFTER RESIDENTIAL ESTATE CLOSE TO VILLAGE SHOPS
- LARGE DRIVEWAY FOR OFF STREET PARKING
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- REAR GARDEN
- RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
iLove homes are offering for sale this well presented and much improved three bedroom end-terraced house located in a much sought-after area of Pelsall, Walsall. The property is well placed to take advantage of a wide of schools and a range of amenities in Cannock & Walsall town centres, both being approximately four miles away, with local facilities also available on Pelsall & Brownhills High Streets. Commuter benefits include A5, A38 and the M6 toll Road linking the Midlands Motorway network and there are both Cross and Inter City railway lines also available from Cannock & Walsall.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises; on the ground floor: entrance hall, large open-plan lounge/dining area and fitted kitchen. On the first floor: Three bedrooms and a re-fitted family bathroom. Externally the property offers: large driveway for off street parking for several vehicles and private rear garden with patio area. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. For viewings, please contact iLove homes.
Double glazed front door with canopy over leads to:
Having ceiling light point, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors off to:
LOUNGE: 18’4” x 11’0” (5.59m x 3.35m)
Having double glazed window to front elevation, two ceiling light points, two wall lights, radiator, electric wall fire, T.V. aerial point, power points, patio doors to rear elevation leads to:
CONSERVATORY: 9’0” x 9’0” (2.74m x 2.74m)
Having double glazed French style doors to rear elevation giving access to garden, power points, tiled floor.
KITCHEN: 13’10” max x 9’10” max (4.22m max x 2.99m max)
Having double glazed door to rear elevation, double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, a range of matching wall cupboards and base units with round edge work surface, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, under stairs store housing gas and electric meters, built in pantry store, tiled walls, tiled flooring, power points and double glazed door to side elevation giving access to passage and front.
Stairs leads to:
Having double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, built in store cupboard, doors off to:
BEDROOM ONE: 12’11” x 9’9” (3.94m x 2.97m)
Having double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, built in store cupboard, power point.
BEDROOM TWO: 9’1” x 8’3” (2.76m x 2.51m)
Having double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, built in store cupboards, power point.
BEDROOM THREE: 6’11” x 8’7” (2.11m x 2.62m)
Having double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, power point, built in cupboard, access to loft.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, heated towel radiator, p-shaped bath with shower over,
hand basin, W.C., fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
Off road parking via gravelled drive, path leads to front door.
Having enclosed rear garden, brick built storage shed, laid lawn, paved area, raised beds with mature shrubs.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.