- LARGE PLOT FOR SALE IN DONNINGTON, TELFORD
- IN NEED OF COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT
- PREVIOUS PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED WITH ARCHITECT DRAWINGS
- SUBSTANTIAL REAR GARDEN
- GREAT SCOPE FOR FURTHER EXPANSION (SUBJECT TO PLANNING)
- 3 BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY FOR OFF STREET PARKING
- LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- 1ST FLOOR BATHROOM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
iLove homes are offering for sale this deceptively spacious semi-detached house residing on a substantial plot in Donnington, situated in an established residential area of north Telford, with most local amenities, including schools, shops and banks close by. Telford town centre, leisure facilities, railway station and road links to the M54 motorway are within 3-4 miles. . The property offers a 'blank canvas' and comes with architect drawings from a previous planning acceptance. The property requires complete refurbishment throughout.
The accommodation offers : Large Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, bathroom and three double bedrooms. Offering Double Glazing and Gas Central heating. To the rear benefits a substantial enclosed garden. To the front this property has ample parking with driveway. Ideal for Investors or First Time Buyers. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Dining Room - 3.63m x 3.32m (11'11" x 10'11") -
Living Room - 4.57 m x 3.63m (15'0" m x 11'11") -
Kitchen - 2.19m x 2.13m (7'2" x 7'0") -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 4.61m x 3.55m (15'1" x 11'8") -
Family Bathroom -
Bedroom Two - 3.6m x 3.32m (11'9" x 10'11") -
Bedroom Three - 2.89m x 2.13m (9'6" x 7'2") -
Outside To Rear - Substantial Garden with fenced borders
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
Due to the need for social distancing, it is important that physical viewings are kept to a minimum. iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we will send a standard questionnaire to make sure that you have the ability to proceed with the purchase. This will require you to send proof of your agreement in principal (or equivalent) and proof of a deposit (if purchasing with a mortgage)
• If you have returned the questionnaire and meet the criteria, then we can arrange your viewing. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines on the viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices. • Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration. • You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.