- TERRACED HOUSE IN WALSALL FOR SALE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
iLove homes are pleased to offer this well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace residence situated in a popular residential location. The property has the benefit of gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing and briefly comprises; front reception, main lounge area, kitchen with appliances, utility room. To the first floor; 2 double bedrooms and bathroom with shower. There is a private garden to the rear of the property and street parking available at the front.
The property is conveniently located within reasonable walking distance of all amenities, including public transport services to neighbouring areas, schools for children of all ages and local shopping facilities. Junctions 7, 9 or 10 of the M6 Motorway are all within approximately 6 km distance, thereby affording ready access to the remainder of the West Midlands conurbation and beyond.
The superb accommodation briefly comprises the following:- (all measurements approximate)
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM 3.53m x 3.15m (11' 7" x 10' 4")
REAR RECEPTION ROOM 3.51m x 3.53m (11' 6" x 11' 7")
KITCHEN 2.82m x 1.96m (9' 3" x 6' 5")
BREAKFAST AREA 1.93m x 1.93m (6' 4" x 6' 4")
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM NO 1 (Front) 3.15m x 3.10m (10' 4" x 10' 2") plus additional 0.91m x 0.43m (3' x 1' 5")
BEDROOM NO 2 (Rear) 3.53m x 2.54m (11' 7" x 8' 4")
Brick boundary walling and GRAVELLED FORE GARDEN with maturing plants and shrubs and with steps leading to front entrance.
ENCLOSED GRAVELLED YARD with right-of-way to the:
REAR GARDEN with brick retaining walls to one side, a variety of mature fruit trees, organic vegetable garden, paved seating area to the front of the garden area.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.