- TERRACED HOUSE IN WOLVERHAMPTON FOR SALE
- DRIVEWAY FOR OFF STREET PARKING
- REAR GARDENS
- LARGE KITCHEN/DINER
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
iLove homes are offering for sale this three bed terraced house located in a popular location in Wolverhampton, you have easy access to local schools, shops, New Cross Hospital and amenities. Great public and private transport links to Wolverhampton City Centre, Cannock and Walsall and further afield via the motorway and rail network. There is a local bus route stop within a few steps of this property.
Entrance hall with understairs storage
Benefiting from gas central heating system, Driveway for off street parking and double glazing. The internal accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen/diner whilst to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with separate WC. Externally there are front and rear gardens with driveway for off street parking. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge: 12'9' (3.89m) x 10'0' (3.05m)
Dining Kitchen: 17'8' (5.39m) x 8'4' (2.53m)
Landing with loft access
Bedroom 1: 11'9' max (3.58m) x 11'1' max (3.37m)
Bedroom 2: 9'9' (2.98m) x 8'5' (2.55m)
Bedroom 3: 11'1 (3.37m) x 9'0 (2.74m)
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
Due to the need for social distancing, it is important that physical viewings are kept to a minimum. iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we will send a standard questionnaire to make sure that you have the ability to proceed with the purchase. This will require you to send proof of your agreement in principal (or equivalent) and proof of a deposit (if purchasing with a mortgage)
• If you have returned the questionnaire and meet the criteria, then we can arrange your viewing. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines on the viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices. • Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration. • You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.
Enclosed rear garden with paved patio and shed