- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED VICTORIAN TERRACED HOUSE IN WALSALL FOR SALE
- PERIOD FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- LUXURY BATHROOM WITH ROLLTOP BATH AND SEPARATE SHOWER
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN AND COURTYARD
- RESIDENTS PERMIT PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT, SHOPS AND TOWN CENTRE
iLove homes are offering for sale this beautifully presented and much improved character property that is ideally situated for all transport links, shops, bars, restaurants and a selection of primary and secondary schools. The accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen, two bedrooms and luxury upstairs bathroom. This property also benefits from double glazing central heating (both where specified) as well as a rear garden and residents permit parking.
Approach Via Front door leading into:
With tiled floor, light point, dado rail and doors leading into;
Front Reception Room 10'4" x 8'5" (3.15m x 2.57m).
Double glazed window to the front, coved ceiling, laminate flooring, storage cupboard and radiator.
Rear Reception Room 13'4" 8'5" (4.06m 2.57m).
With feature cast iron fire, granite hearth and wood surround, coved ceiling, laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear, radiator and door leading into;
Internal Hallway Stairs to first floor accommodation, understairs cupboard and door leading to;
Kitchen 9'4" x 6'5" (2.84m x 1.96m).
Double glazed window to the side, wall mounted cupboards and base units, roll top Formica work surfaces, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, Worcester combination boiler, ceiling strip lighting, built in oven, gas hob and extractor fan, laminate flooring, door to side leading to outside of the property and back garden.
Double glazed window to the side and doors leading to;
Bedroom One11' x 10'4" (3.35m x 3.15m).
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two13'5" x 9'3" (4.1m x 2.82m).
Double glazed window to the rear and built in storage cupboards.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, rolltop bath, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extensively tiled walls and vinyl floor tiling.
Rear Garden Accessed from door to side from kitchen, leading onto paved area leading onto garden, brick built storage buildings incorporating storage room and outside WC
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
Due to the need for social distancing, it is important that physical viewings are kept to a minimum. iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we will send a standard questionnaire to make sure that you have the ability to proceed with the purchase. This will require you to send proof of your agreement in principal (or equivalent) and proof of a deposit (if purchasing with a mortgage)
• If you have returned the questionnaire and meet the criteria, then we can arrange your viewing. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines on the viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices. • Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration. • You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.