- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN WILLENHALL FOR SALE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- CONSERVATORY WITH WOODBURNER
- WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN AND PATIO
- PAVED DRIVEWAY FOR OFF STREET PARKING
- 3 BEDROOMS
- MODERN BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
iLove homes® are offering for sale this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached property situated in a convenient location with good access to Willenhall, Wednesfield and Wolverhampton town centres, local shops nearby, bus routes, schools (both primary and secondary) are in the vicinity and excellent commuting links to the M6 J10 which.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hallway, kitchen/diner, conservatory, lounge, first floor landing, three bedrooms and bathroom/WC. Externally there is off road parking to the front and a garden to the rear. Double glazing, gas central heating system. For viewings, contact iLove homes in the first instance.
With radiator, ceiling light point and doors to kitchen, stairs to first floor and lounge
Kitchen/Diner 14' 2" x 12' 7" (4.31m x 3.82m)
fitted with a range of wall mounted cupboards and base units in with work surface over incorporating built in electric oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor, stainless steel sink and bowl, central heating radiator, double glazed window, storage cupboard, tiled floor and french doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 11'7" x 8'0" (3.54m x 2.44m)
With french doors garden and patio area, light point and freestanding woodburning stove.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 11" (4.71m x 3.62m)
With radiator, ceiling light point, double glazed bay window, feature fire, hearth and wood surround and door to hallway
With ceiling light point and doors to bedroom and bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 11" (3.91m x 2.73m)
With double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, radiator and storage cupboard
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 1" (3.16m x 2.47m)
With double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, radiator and storage cupboard housing central heating boiler
Bedroom Three 9' 0" x 6' 7" (3.16m x 2m)
With double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and radiator
With double glazed window to rear, low level WC, bath with shower over, wash hand basin and vanity unit, heated towel rail and ceiling light point
With paved driveway for off street parking, gated access to rear garden and side door to entrance hallway. To the rear of the property is a patio area leading to a well maintained garden area with fenced borders.
Please contact iLove homes on . Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is freehold. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.