- DETACHED BUNGALOW IN FRADLEY
- REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- 5 BEDROOMS
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- RE-FITTED BATHROOM AND SEPARATE WC
- REAR GARDEN AND PATIO AREA
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- PETS ALLOWED WITH EXTRA DEPOSIT
iLove homes are offering FOR SALE this refurbished detached bungalow boasting five bedrooms. This superb family home is located in the highly sought after village of Fradley located approximately 4.0 miles from Lichfield City Centre.
Fradley has a Post Office/Newsagent located on Church Lane and several retail units at the Stirling Centre including two take-away restaurants, a Co-operative Food convenience store, a cafe, a hair salon and a gym. The nearby A38 also ensures commuting is possible to Burton-On-Trent, Derby and Birmingham.
The accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance hallway, re-fitted breakfast kitchen, lounge/diner, four double bedrooms and 1 single, separate WC and a re-fitted family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating, rear garden, driveway and a single garage. For viewings, contact iLove homes
Lounge 19'0 x 10'2 (5.80m x 3.10m)
Kitchen 13'8 x 12'0 (4.16m x 3.90m)
Bed One 13'2 x 10'7 (4.01m x 3.72m)
Bed Two 10'3 x 10'0 (3.12m x 3.06m)
Bed Three 10'0 x 8'7 (3.03m x 2.61m)
Bed Four 10'0 x 8'6 (3.03m x 2.59m)
Bed Five 7'4 x 7'1 (2.23m x 2.15m)
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden having slabbed patio area leading to lawned area with side access gate and door to garage.
To the front of the property is a drive providing off road parking.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.