- MODERN DETACHED HOUSE ON SOUGHT-AFTER ESTATE IN WALSALL
- CONTEMPORARY TAYLOR WIMPEY BUILT HOME
- 4 BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE TO MAIN BEDROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- LARGE KITCHEN AND DINER
- SPACIOUS FRONT SITTING ROOM
- DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED GARAGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
iLove homes are offering for sale this modern built detached house residing on a sought-after development off the Lichfield Road, this well presented Taylor Wimpey built family home occupies a large plot in a tranquil location.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises; Canopy Porch, Entrance Hall/Stairs, Guests Cloaks/WC, Large Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner and front sitting room, Four Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, the Master with En-suite Shower Room/WC, Family Bathroom/WC, and Rear Garden. The property also benefits from a Garage and parking for two further vehicles, gas central heating and PVCu double glazing.
The property is accessibly placed with good access to public transport services, schools catering for children of all age groups and places of public worship. The nearby Town Centre of Walsall offers good shopping facilities and nearby Motorway Junctions provide convenient commuting to Birmingham City Centre and access to the wider West Midland conurbation. For viewings, contact iLove homes.
The internal accommodation briefly includes the following;- (all measurements approximate)
Reception Hall - accessed via a part double glazed security door. Staircase leading off, single radiator, inset halogen light points and tiled flooring. Useful cloaks cupboard and doors leading off to modern living accommodation.
Cloakroom W/C - Obscure double glazed window extending to the side elevation, extractor fan and single radiator. Suite comprising low flush W/c and pedestal hand wash basin with complimentary tiled splash backs.
Contemporary Lounge - 5.05m x 4.46m (16'6" x 14'8") - Generously appointed reception room with double glazed box window overlooking the fore garden and delights beyond, double radiator and T.v aerial socket. door through to the hallway.
Open plan Fitted Kitchen and Dining Area 7.25m x 3.53m max (23'9" x 11'7" max)
Kitchen area comprising range of contemporary wall cupboards, base units and drawers with concealed lighting and contemporary finish. Ideal Logic Combination gas central heating boiler concealed within matching unit and stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap, complimentary tiled splash backs and contrasting work surfaces. Integrated oven and gas hob with extractor fan. double glazed window extending to the rear and through aspect leading to:
Dining Area - with double glazed French doors leading onto the patio area to the rear elevation. Double radiator, tiled flooring, useful storage cupboard and space for dining furniture:
Landing - Accessed via staircase with loft access and single radiator. Doors leading off to:
Master Bedroom 1 - 3.45m x 3.69m (11'3" x 12'1") - Principal bedroom with fitted units and ample space for bedroom furniture. Double glazed window extending to the front elevation, T.v aerial socket and double radiator. Door leading through to:
En-Suite - Suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and shower cubicle. Complimentary part tiled walls, heated towel rail and extractor fan. Obscure double glazed window to the side elevation and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 - 4.16m x 2.64 (13'8" x 8'8") - with double glazed window extending to the rear elevation and single radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 3.49m x2.38m (11'5" x7'9") – with single radiator and double glazed window extending to the front.
Bedroom 4 - 3.05m x 2.42m max (10'0" x 7'11" max) - With single radiator and double glazed window extending to the rear elevation.
Family Bathroom - Suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower above. Complimentary part tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan and obscure double glazed window extending to the side.
Rear Garden - Rear garden enclosed to three sides by timber panelled fencing and exposed brickwork. Low maintenance style garden, patio area and turfed garden area. Ideal for alfresco living and entertaining.
Garage - Tarmacadam driveway leading to attached garage. Up and over door to the front
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have been advised by the vendors that an annual charge of £112.72 is levied for the upkeep and maintenance of the communal areas. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.