- GREATLY IMPROVED TERRACED HOUSE IN WALSALL FOR SALE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO MOTORWAY AND SCHOOLS
- WELL PRESENTED REAR GARDEN WITH RAISED TERRACE AND DECKING AREA
- FITTED KITCHEN
- WELL PRESENTED LOUNGE
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
iLove homes are offering for sale this well presented terraced house occupying a pleasant location overlooking fields, within easy reach of the Black Country route and the M6 Motorway at Junction 10 which provides access to the remainder of the West Midlands Conurbation and beyond.
The house is set back from the road and briefly comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, family bathroom and 3 bedrooms. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a well presented rear garden with raised terraced area. For viewings, contact iLove homes.
Having stairs rising to first floor, radiator, tiled floor and door to:
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 7" into recess ( 4.24m x 3.23m into recess )
Having a double glazed bow window to the front, feature fire place with gas fire, radiator, laminate flooring and bi-fold door to:
Fitted Kitchen/ Diner 13' 9" x 8' 3" ( 4.19m x 2.51m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, fitted wall and base units with work tops over, cooker point, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, tiling to splash backs, wall mounted boiler, radiator, under stairs storage area and tiled floor.
Having a door to rear garden, tiled floor and door to:
Having a double glazed window to the rear, bath with shower over, hand wash basin, low level w.c, complementary tiling, radiator and tiled floor.
Having doors to:
Bedroom One 15' 9" max x 10' 10" ( 4.80m max x 3.30m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front, built in storage cupboard, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.92m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and laminate floor.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 5' 8" ( 2.51m x 1.73m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden having slabbed patio area, steps leading to raised lawned area and further raised decking area.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.