- EXTENDED SEMI ON A SUBSTANTIAL PLOT IN PHEASEY FOR SALE
- SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE WET ROOM
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- LARGE REAR GARDENS WITH PATIO AREA AND RAISED TERRACE WITH SUMMER HOUSE
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- WELL PRESENTED FITTED KITCHEN
- LAUNDRY ROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS WC
- FULLY CONVERTED LOFT ROOM
iLove homes are pleased to present this stunning four bedroom extended semi detached property for sale. It is situated on the much sought-after Pheasey estate and is close to all local amenities including primary and secondary schools, good transport links and shopping facilities.
The spacious and extended property is immaculately presented throughout and offers great family accommodation which includes; entrance porch, reception hallway, downstairs WC, laundry room, store room, spacious lounge, an additional dining area, a re-fitted kitchen, downstairs bedroom with en-suite wet room. On the first floor, there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Outside is a driveway, garage and expansive rear garden with patio area and raised terraced area. The property also benefits from double glazing and central heating throughout.
Via paved driveway giving access to enclosed porch with pedestrian access to garage via shared party drive.
having double glazed windows, tiled floor and door leading to;
having double glazed window to side, stairs off to first floor accommodation, central heating radiator and doors off to all rooms.
having double glazed window to side, tiled floor and wall mounted wash hand basin
LOUNGE 15' 3" (max. into bay) x 11' 2" (max.)
having double glazed bay window to front, wall lights, ornate coving, ceiling lights, power points, central heating radiator, feature fire surround with gas fire and ample space for a range of furnishings.
With opening leading to kitchen, doors to store room, laundry and downstairs WC, coved ceiling, ceiling light point and central heating radiator
With ceiling light point, double glazed window to side and plumbing for washing machine
With ceiling light point and wall mounted Worcester central heating boiler
KITCHEN 18' 5" x 9' 3" (max.)
having double glazed french door to rear, inset ceiling light points, power points, central heating radiator, a range of matching wall/base units with work surfaces over, tiling to splash prone areas, inset sink unit, free standing Belling 'range style' cooker with extractor hood over and space for a range of kitchen appliances.
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM FOUR 11' 9" x 7' 0"
having double glazed window to the rear, power points, central heating radiator and door to en-suite wet room.
EN-SUITE WET ROOM
having ceiling light, heated towel radiator, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan and shower area with wall mounted Triton electric shower.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
having double glazed window to side, radiator, loft access and doors off to all rooms.
BEDROOM ONE 14' 1" (max. into bay) x 9' 9" (min. to wardrobes)
having double glazed bay window to front, ceiling light, power points, central heating radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes with shelving/hanging rails
BEDROOM TWO 10' 0" (max.) x 9' 11" (max.) (3.05m x 3.02m)
having double glazed window to rear, ceiling light, power points and central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 11" (max.) x 7' 7" (max.)
having double glazed window to front, ceiling light, power points and central heating radiator.
having under floor heating, a matching suite comprising of panelled corner bath with taps over, enclosed shower cubicle with shower attachment, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, low level wc, ceiling light, tiling to splash prone areas and opaque double glazed window to rear.
FULLY CONVERTED LOFT ROOM
Being fully boarded and having velux window, double power points, carpeting and light points
LARGE REAR GARDEN/PATIO AREA AND RAISED TERRACE
a delightful enclosed split level rear garden, paved patio with steps leading up to a mainly lawned area surrounded by an array plants/shrubs to borders, mature trees and raised terraced area with summer house.
GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
having side access to garage and a driveway for off street parking
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only. Please note that the vendor cannot complete until January 2021
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.