- CHARACTER TERRACED HOUSE IN WALSALL FOR SALE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 2 BATHROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- FEATURE WOOD BURNING STOVE
- MODERN RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- LUXURY FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
iLove homes are offering for sale this recently refurbished 2 bed character terraced house. This spacious and beautifully presented property offers convenient access to walsall town centre and bloxwich high street with public transport within close proximity.
The internal accommodation briefly comprising; 2 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, modern downstairs bathroom and further luxury bathroom with two double bedrooms on the first floor. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
12'4" alcove x 11'3"
Spacious living space with exposed brick feature fireplace, coving, tiled floor and access to understairs cupboard
12'2" x 11'10" alcove
Super family space with open plan access to stunning kitchen, with French doors opening to rear courtyard and garden beyond, laminate flooring and downlighters to ceiling, stairs off to first floor
13'2" x 6'6"
Window to side, a range of recently installed cream coloured gloss slab fronted wall cupboards and base units with built in oven/hob and fridge freezer, one and a half sink/drainer and reconditioned vertical vintage radiator to wall, access to utility area
7'x x 2'4"
Practical area for washing machine and tumble dryer, window to side, access to bathroom
Attractive family bathroom with white suite of bath with shower attachment, wc and wash hand basin, walls are fully tiled, window to side
11'11" x 11'3"
Double bedroom with window to front
12'3" x 9'5"
Double bedroom with window to rear
13'5" x 7'1"
With double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator, roll top bath, wash hand basin and pedestal, low level wc, wall mounted central heating boiler, part-tiled walls and separate shower cubicle with shower over
Courtyard leads to a rear garden which is private and enclosed
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.