- MODERN BUILT TERRACED HOUSE FOR SALE
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ESTATE CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS AND SCHOOLS
- DRIVEWAY FOR OFF STREET PARKING
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- 2 BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
iLove homes are offering for sale this terraced house situated on a popular residential estate in Walsall. The property is conveniently located for Junction 8 of the M6 motorway and rail networks at Tame Bridge Parkway. There is an abundance of Primary and Secondary Schools within close proximity including; Delves Infant School, Yew Tree Primary and St Margaret’s CofE. Secondary schools include; Q3 Academy and Queen Mary’s Grammer.
Set in a sought after location, this two bedroom family home briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom, gardens to front and rear and off road parking. The property is also offered with no upward chain.
A double glazed door opening into:
Having radiator and doors to:
Fitted Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.36m )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units with work-tops over, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas cooker point with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted GCH boiler, tiling to splash-backs, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 16' 6" x 11' 7" ( 5.03m x 3.53m )
Having double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear, radiator, TV and telephone points and stairs rising to first floor.
Having loft access point and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.87m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, built-in wardrobe, radiator and TV Point.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 7' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.24m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Having a bath with electric shower over, radiator, hand-wash basin, low level wc, extractor fan, storage cupboard and complementary tiling.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with slabbed patio area, gate for side access and garden shed.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.