- WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ESTATE LOCATION
- CLOSE TO MOTORWAY, TRAIN AND SCHOOLS
- OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- DRIVEWAY FOR OFF STREET PARKING
- SPACIOUS RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- STUDY ROOM
- 2 BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
iLove homes are offering for sale this well presented semi-detached house located on the popular Silverdale Park Estate, being well served by local amenities including public transport services along West Bromwich Road to neighbouring areas and is within reasonable walking distance of Tamebridge Parkway Rail Station, which provides commuter rail services to Birmingham New Street and Walsall, Cannock and Rugeley. Junctions 7 or 9 of the M6 Motorway are both within approximately 4 km distance, providing ready access to the remainder of the West Midlands conurbation and beyond.
The property briefly comprises; large open-plan lounge/diner, spacious re-fitted kitchen, family bathroom, study room, downstairs WC, front and rear gardens and a drive with generous off road parking. For viewings, contact iLove homes
A front double glazed door leading to:
Having side double glazed window and a further door leading to:
Lounge 20' 1" x 11' 11" (6.11m x 3.61m)
Having two front double glazed windows, stairs rising to first floor, telephone and television point, 2 ceiling light points, 2 radiators and door to:
Re-Fitted Kitchen 12' 8" x 9'7" (3.81m x 2.92m)
Having a rear double glazed window, a rear double glazed door leading to garden, a range of high gloss wall and base units with work tops over, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, inset electric oven and gas hob with chimney style extractor hood over and radiator.
Having a rear double glazed window, radiator and and door to downstairs WC.
Having radiator, ceiling light point and wash hand basin
Having a side double glazed window, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 4" (3.61m x 2.85m)
Having a front double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9'11" x 6'11" (3.03m x 2.11m)
Having a rear double glazed window and a radiator.
Having a rear double glazed window, bath with mixer taps over, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and complimentary tiling.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear garden with a lawned area and mature borders.
To the front of the property is a lawned area and driveway with off-road parking for multiple vehicles.
Please contact iLove homes on 01922 669996. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor.
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.