- DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY IN PELSALL FOR SALE
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- LARGE REAR GARDEN, PATIO AND DECKING AREA
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- UTILITY ROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 1ST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
iLove Homes are offering for sale this detached period property located in the sought-after village of Pelsall, Walsall. This well presented property offers convenient access to local primary schools, a selection of shops at Pelsall village, local transport links, motorway networks and Pelsall Common. The accommodation briefly comprises; 3 bedrooms, front sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, utility room and firs floor family bathroom.
The property also has the benefit of a driveway for off street parking, single garage, gas central heating, double glazing and a generously proportioned rear garden with patio and decking area. For viewings, please contact iLove homes
RECEPTION ROOM ONE: 11’11 x 14’0 (About 3.63m x 4.27m)
having a feature fireplace with wooden surround, laminate flooring, two wall light points, down lights, radiator and a double-glazed window to the front elevation.
RECEPTION ROOM TWO: 14’0 x 11’11 (About 4.27m x 3.63m)
having radiator, laminate flooring, living flame gas fire with slate hearth, wooden surround with feature recess above, arched recess below staircase, door leading to staircase, glazed door leading to kitchen and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN:
KITCHEN AREA: 14’11 x 7’11 (About 4.54m x 2.41m)
having roll top work surfaces incorporating a five ring gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor hood, one and a half sink and single drainer, complimentary tiling, brick fire feature recess, downlights, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed door to the side and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Having a wall mounted combination boiler, radiator and plumbing for washing machine.
Having a low flush WC, part tiling and a double-glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
FIRST FLOOR LANDLING:
Having a radiator, feature arches and downlights.
MASTER BEDROOM: 14’0 x 12’0 (About 4.27m x 3.66m)
having a radiator and a double-glazed window to the front elevation.
BEDROOM 2: 11’10 X 10’10 (About 3.61m x 3.30m max)
having a radiator, cast iron feature fireplace, storage cupboard with loft access and a double-glazed window to the rear elevation.
BEDROOM 3: 7’10 x 7’3 max (About 2.39m x 2.21m)
having a radiator, window to rear and a double-glazed window to the side elevation.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, mains power shower, tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator and a double-glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
FORE: To the front of the property there is a retaining wall, path and access to driveway and garage.
Having up and over door, overhead storage space and a double-glazed window and door to the rear elevation.
To the rear of the property there is a paved area leading to patio and lawn with well stocked flower and shrub borders, two greenhouses, shed, panelled fencing and an outside water tap.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.