- MODERN GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE IN GREAT BARR FOR SALE
- SOUGHT-AFTER DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE AND FRENCH DOORS TO GARDEN AREA
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- LARGE LOUNGE
- 2 BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- OWN ENTRANCE
iLove homes are offering for sale this modern built ground floor maisonette located in Great Barr. Sundridge Court, Queslett Road is a modern ground floor apartment situated close to all local amenities and schools for all age groups. The property consists of lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite and further second bedroom, well appointed bathroom and internal hall. The property further benefits from double glazing, central heating, communal gardens and allocated parking.
Approached via communal grounds and leading into private entrance to accommodation
18'0 x 10'6
Double glazed windows to the front aspect, further 3 bay windows to the side aspect, 2 ceiling light points and a central heating radiator. Door opening in to:
9'9 x 7'3
Double glazed window to the front aspect, recess spot lighting to the ceiling, a fitted unit range comprising; wall, drawer and base units with roll edge work surfaces over with an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, with a hot and cold mixer tap over with tiling to splash prone areas. A selection of integrated kitchen appliances including oven, with a hob and extractor hood above, space for fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and one wall mounted central heating radiator.
Via the lounge, with a built in storage cupboard housing the boiler, central heating radiator, access and doors to living room, bedrooms and bathroom.
16'8 maximum x 10'4
Double glazed French doors to patio and communal garden areas, and a central heating radiator. Door opening in to the en-suite.
obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect, recess spot lighting to the ceiling, shower cubicle and shower unit over, pedestal hand wash basin, W.C., with tiling to splash prone areas. Doors to the master bedroom.
11'9 x 7'4
Double glazed window to the side aspect, and a central heating radiator.
With recess spot lighting to the ceiling, a modern three-piece bathroom suite comprising; panelled bath with a hot and cold mixer tap and shower unit over, pedestal hand wash basin, W.C., with tiling to splash prone areas. Doors to the hallway and bedrooms.
Accessed through the master bedroom to a small patio area, leading to communal grounds mainly laid to lawn
Secure allocated parking with one parking space. There are also a number of visitor spaces.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is LEASEHOLD with an annual service charge of £602.50 and ground rent of £100 to be paid every six months . The existing lease expires 26th January 2105. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.