- COMPLETELY REFURBISHED TERRACED HOUSE IN WALSALL FOR SALE
- DRIVEWAY FOR OFF STREET PARKING
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- RE-WIRED, NEW ROOF AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- 3 BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC AND SMALL UTILITY AREA
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH RAISED DECKING AREA
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
iLove homes are offering for sale this completely refurbished terraced house located in Walsall and being within close proximity to the M6 motorway network, buses and rail links and a good selection of primary and secondary schools. This beautifully presented three bed property is located just off Broadway in Walsall, with a range of local amenities and good access to Walsall centre.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, three double bedrooms, lounge, re-fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, small utility area and a first floor family bathroom. The property further benefits from front and rear gardens mainly laid to lawn with a large terraced decking area, driveway for off street parking for several vehicles and side access entry.
Driveway to the fore and garden mainly laid to lawn leading to entrance hall and side access door.
With ceiling light point and door to lounge and stairs to first floor
12'11 x 11'11
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and door to the kitchen.
15' Max x 11'10 x 7'7
Double glazed window to the rear, a range of high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, tiled floor, cooker hood, inset electric oven, gas hob, door to lobby with access to the utility area, garden and W.C.
Low level W.C., ceiling light point and radiator
With plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and ceiling light point
With ceiling light point, loft access and Doors to bedrooms one, two and three and door to bathroom.
10'6 x 9'11
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
11'11 Max x 8'0 Max
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and storage cupboard.
8'9 x 7'10
Double glazed window to the rear.
With storage cupboard housing Vaillant combination boiler, Double glazed window to the front, heated towel rail, panelled shower bath with power shower over, low level W.C. and wash hand basin.
Mainly laid to lawn with fenced borders and raised decking area and access side entry.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.