- Much improved second floor flat in Willenhall for sale
- Two double bedrooms
- gas central heating/double glazing
- large lounge
- fitted kitchen
- external storage area
- communal gardens
- possible buy to let investment
- no upward chain
***NO UPWARD CHAIN, POSSIBLE BUY-TO-LET**
iLove homes are offering for sale this extremely spacious two bed second floor flat in Willenhall. The property is conveniently located between Wolverhampton, Wednesbury, Dudley and Walsall with major transport links in close proximity, the M6 motorway network and a selection of primary and secondary schools.
The spacious internal accommodation briefly comprises of two good sized double bedrooms, spacious lounge/diner, hallway, fitted kitchen, storage cupboards and bathroom. Externally, to the rear is a well maintained communal garden area with communal parking. The property also comes with an additional external storage unit. For viewings, contact iLove homes
Hall with intercom, large storage cupboard, airing cupboard
Lounge: 14'7' (4.44m) x 12'0' (3.66m) with double glazed window to the side, double glazed window to the rear
Refitted kitchen: 12'0' (3.66m) x 8'0' (2.44m) with a range of wall and base level units, plumbing for automatic washing machine, drainer sink unit, double glazed window to the side, storage cupboard
Bedroom 1: 11'7' to wardrobe face (3.53m) x 10'0' (3.05m) with built-in wardrobe, double glazed window to the side
Bedroom 2: 14'0' (4.27m) x 10'4' (3.15m) with double glazed window to the side
Bathroom having panelled bath with shower and screen over, wash hand basin, low flush wc, two double glazed windows to the side
Allocated outside store cupboard
We are advised by the seller that the property is LEASEHOLD. We are advised by the vendor that the lease has in excess of 99 years remaing on the lease (terminating 25th march 2120). We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor.
We are advised by the seller that service costs are approximately £48 per month (£579.30 per annum). Included within these costs are:
Ground rent/Service and Maintenance/communal costs/buildings insurance and management fees
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle.
To view this property or request more details, contact iLove homes on 01922 669996, 24 Station Street, Walsall, West Midlands, WS2 9JZ
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.