- STUNNING 5/6 BED HOUSE IN PHEASEY FOR SALE
- VASTLY EXTENDED AND MODERNISED
- SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE WITH BED, BATH, UTILITY AND LOUNGE
- MODERN KITCHEN/DINER
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 6
- 2 BATHROOMS AND EN-SUITE
- DRIVEWAY FOR OFF STREET PARKING
- LARGE REAR PATIO AREA AND COURTYARD
**VASTLY EXTENDED 5/6 BED HOUSE WITH SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE**
iLove homes Estate Agents are offering for sale this modernised 5/6 bedroom extended semi detached property for sale on the much sought-after Pheasey estate. This vastly extended and improved semi detached family home is situated on a popular residential Estate close to all local amenities and schools for all age groups.
This extremely spacious property consists of porch, large through lounge, refitted extended kitchen/dining room, family room/bedroom 6, conservatory and access to a self contained annexe with bedroom, lounge, bathroom and utility area. To the first floor there are four further bedrooms, family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and a further en-suite shower room off the main bedroom. The property also benefits from double glazing, central heating, front block paved driveway for several cars, rear patio and garden area.
Viewing is recommended at the earliest opportunity to fully appreciate the quality and size of the accommodation.
Ground Floor Accommodation:
Porch 8' x 3'6"
Through Lounge 22'2" x 13'2" max (9'11" min)
Kitchen/Dining Room 18'11" x 9'1" and 30'7" x 8'10"
Family Room/Bedroom Six
Conservatory 17'5" x 8'7"
Self Contained Annexe with:
Bedroom 13'7" x 9'4"
Lounge 13'7" x 9'2"
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 16'10" x 12'7" max (8'10"min)
En Suite 8'10" x 5'3"
Bedroom Two 11'1" max x 9'2" (min) x 10'
Bedroom Three 10'11" x 8'
Bedroom Four 9'1" x 6'7"
Family Bathroom 9' x 5'6"
Front Block Paved Driveway
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is FREEHOLD. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Money Laundering Regulations
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES **
Due to the need for social distancing, it is important that physical viewings are kept to a minimum. iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we will send a standard questionnaire to make sure that you have the ability to proceed with the purchase. This will require you to send proof of your agreement in principal (or equivalent) and proof of a deposit (if purchasing with a mortgage)
• If you have returned the questionnaire and meet the criteria, then we can arrange your viewing. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines on the viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices. • Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.